Thursday, August 12, 2010

Music Memories

Most of us have some good Music Memories . We feel good when we listen to some songs after a long time. Those songs brings some good memories and a person also feels nostalgic. That is the magic of music

It has the power to bring our good memories back. Music also has power to motivate us, help us when we are heartbroken.

When I listen to some rock bands of 90's, I get back to my teenage days when I wanted to learn to play the guitar and I was searching for someone to give me free beginners guitar lessons

I feel we all get a very nice feeling when we listen to our favorite songs that we have not listened for a very long time.

I feel these Music memories make our life pleasant. What do you think?

1 comment:

Duckie said...

Couldn't agree more. Most of those songs either have a meaning attached or just invoke good memories.